Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Snafu and Animation

"I just learned a secret it's a honey it's a pip! But the enemy is listening so I'll never let it slip!" Working on some Snafu related projects for a friend of mine. Other than making character sheets I'm also story boarding some sequences. That's the only tip I can drop on it at the moment. Until then feel free to enjoy some little Snafu character studies I've been doing.

Golly that's a lot, hope he makes it!


Pip as ever, and how!


Given them Nazis a belly fulla lead!

A good soldiers always remembers his gas mask.

What a dumb sod what a clown, just the kind of boob who lets his battery run down!

In other news I am happy to report that I am on schedule with my film. Animating a scene, sometimes two, a day has been a hassle but one can't argue with the results. Bottom pile used to be only just a few scenes of fully animated film, now the tide seems to be turning in the other direction. If I can keep this up I should be ready to tie down earlier than expected!
Rough Animation (Top shelf) compared to Full Animation (Bottom shelf)

No comments: