Friday, September 24, 2010

Pats Commissions

In light of rapidly decreasing funds due to an upcoming festival, portfolio prints, returning text books, paying graduation fees, business cards, and a slew of bank loop holes, I have decided to open a new DA page. Pats Commissions is an account devoted entirely to freelance and commission illustrations, and possibly animations. I have yet to set up a pricing policy, but I have plenty of good advice on the subject, courtesy of my good friend Mel Miller.


The page is designed to show off a variety of work that is both high quality and entertaining to look at. I plan to charge somewhere between student and professional prices as to not scare off potential commissioners while still allowing me to earn the respective amount of money for my artwork.

No comments: