Saturday, July 24, 2010

ARMS Masters: Vis Dev

I have recently been working on some tie-down animation and concept work for the ARMS Masters Project. Currently I am working on designs for a bounty hunter type character. The design is in it's roughest stages and has some direction but not much. I've attempted to grab inspiration from current designs I find appealing. The look that most popped out to me was that of African gypsies known as the "Hyena Men". They wear an assortment of cloth and metal with large Hyena's harnessed to chains that they parade around as pets and use them for entertaining trick shows. Combining that with the look of a black panther, and bikers, I've tried to design someone who has the potential to be extremely threatening but also coldly calm when the situation calls for it.





No comments: