Thursday, April 22, 2010

Straton Scholarship

For what seemed like a shot in the dark, I and two others have been awarded funds from the Straton foundation. My good friend and roommate, (and talented artist to boot) Mel Miller was awarded first place, and I can't think of a more deserving artist than her. While battling current jobs, preparing for future ones, liberal arts, and a senior film, she was still able to produce half of a 6 minute film to full color and composite! If that's not a feet I don't know what is.

I am honored to be awarded this funding, and I thank the Straton Foundation for helping me further my artistic career.

To show that I'm not letting it go to waist, here is my latest demo reel for the year, comprised entirely of shots from my WIP film "My Dad the Giant."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, it's looking very much like the storyboard :'D Awesome!
Also, the little kid reminds me of the dumb dwarf from Snow White, haha!